Monday, January 4, 2010

A reminder of my goals for myself...

Happy New Year!

After an awesome, energy pumping conversation with my friend Katina last night, I thought it would be a good idea to list my personal goals for 2010. Now that I am out of school and it is a new year, I feel like I have so much power and the things I do are much more weighed. Something about the fact that I have 361 days to make huge improvements in my life has inspired me to be overly proactive in 2010. It's also just nice to talk with someone who has similar goals as you, so you can be each other's support system.

In 2010 I want to dance for a living, travel, and become fluent in another language. Possible? Yes, very much so. All I/we have to do is make it happen! 2010 is full of opportunities!

On a more regular topic, after receiving at 30 day bikram pass, I decided to start it yesterday. I started taking bikram in December so my body wasn't in shock, but it was interesting to try a new place. BikramYogaNYC is my new home for the next 30days, which, hopefully, will be 30 consecutive days. I want to get the most out of my membership! Like Yoga to the People, BikramYogaNYC has showers which are a must if you are going. All I need is showers and I am easily a happy camper. Both classes are run pretty which is nice so I don't have to think to much while in sweltering heat! The last thing you want to do is THINK while every part of your body is sweating.

Adding to more yoga in this post, tomorrow I, along with other yoga participants and Katina, am doing a promo event in Grand Central for Zendough, the first product ever to combine a consumer's credit reports and score, det management tools, and identity theft protection into one place, in a unique, at-a-glance format. Basically we are going to do a yoga demonstration during the hustle and bustle rush hour, should be tons of fun! What's cooler is that at the same time there will be another demonstration in Chicago.

Finally, I did a photoshoot last week for the first time. It was a group of us in a casual setting and it was tons of fun. I hope I will see the photos; the ones I saw while I was there were coming out really good. Twas a fun day and a nice way to end 2009.

Now, I'm off to take yoga, Day 2.

No comments: